One can't have it both ways and both ways is the only way I want it. - A. R. Ammons Quotes
Quote:One can't have it both ways and both ways is the only way I want it. - A. R. Ammons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Working on The West Wing was similar in many ways to my experience on M*A*S*H, because you had people willing to work late at night to get it just right. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
Last Post: soni
  The major changes that will be occurring within the new merged partnership are exciting in many ways... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 9 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM
  Religions are so subtle, so complicated, so intelligent in many ways that they're not fit to be abandoned to the religious alone; they're for all of us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-12-2017, 11:33 PM
  The Arab-Israeli conflict is also in many ways a conflict about status: it's a war between two peoples who feel deeply humiliated by the other... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-11-2017, 07:24 AM
  In their different ways, art and philosophy help us, in Schopenhauer 's words, to turn pain into knowledge. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-08-2017, 08:41 PM