Probably all the attention to poetry results in some value, though the attention is more often directed to lesser than to greater values - A. R. Ammons Quotes
Quote:Probably all the attention to poetry results in some value, though the attention is more often directed to lesser than to greater values - A. R. Ammons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The good thing about being a hypocrite is that you get to keep your values. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  Sometimes I think I could have got some better results if I had a different mentality; if I could have pushed hard and attacked. But then I would have had a good chance of making a mistake. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  It seems, in fact, that the more advanced a society is, the greater will be its interest in ruined things, for it will see in them a redemptively... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-11-2017, 10:00 PM
  I am conscious of trying to stretch the boundaries of non-fiction writing. It's always surprised me how little attention many non-fiction writers pay to the formal aspects of their work. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-10-2017, 09:40 AM
  We may seek a fortune for no greater reason than to secure the respect and attention of people who would otherwise look straight through us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-08-2017, 08:35 PM