I must stress here the point that I appreciate clarity, order, meaning, structure, rationality: they are necessary to whatever provisional stability we have, and they can be the agents of gradual and successful change. - A. R. Ammons Quotes
Quote:I must stress here the point that I appreciate clarity, order, meaning, structure, rationality: they are necessary to whatever provisional stability we have, and they can be the agents of gradual and successful change. - A. R. Ammons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing I think about is that once you've done it, you then start to think about what you're going to do next. It's much easier to follow something that's not been as successful as this. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 31 09-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've never seen the point of the sea, except where it meets the land. The shore has a point. The sea has none. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM
  [B]riefing is not reading. In fact it is the antithesis of reading. Briefing is terse, factual and to the point. Reading is untidy, discursive and perpetually inviting. Briefing closes down a subject, reading opens it up. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  Not everything is going to be successful. To strive for that is really naive. You just do the best you can do. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM