The poet exposes himself to the risk. All that has been said about poetry, all that he has learned about poetry, is only a partial assurance. - A. R. Ammons Quotes
Quote:The poet exposes himself to the risk. All that has been said about poetry, all that he has learned about poetry, is only a partial assurance. - A. R. Ammons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
  The survival of the United States of America as we know it is at risk. And even more — if more should be required — the future of human civilization is at stake. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 09:56 PM
  What's at risk [in 100 years] if we do not take action, truly is the survival of civilization as we know it... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:43 AM