Definition, rationality, and structure are ways of seeing, but they become prisons when they blank out other ways of seeing. - A. R. Ammons Quotes
Quote:Definition, rationality, and structure are ways of seeing, but they become prisons when they blank out other ways of seeing. - A. R. Ammons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  America's political system has evolved over the last 50 years in ways that have enhanced the power of business lobbies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  A president who breaks the law is a threat to the very structure of our government. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:35 PM
  There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:33 PM