Police Successfully Detain Four Home Invasion Suspects

Vaughan police successfully detain four home invasion suspects with the help of their aerial unit. Police Chief Eric Joliffe says: "These arrests are an excellent example of teamwork by our frontline, Canine and Air Support Unit officers, as well as our dispatchers...Their efforts have removed four dangerous people from our community and taken a loaded firearm off of our streets. I thank them for their efforts.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A month ago I worked with an extra who asked way too many questions about his 'character'. I went home and wrote this sketch. soni 0 23 07-27-2017, 07:46 AM
Last Post: soni
  Girl accuses Cops of sexual assault, police chief releases body cam footage. soni 0 34 07-10-2017, 07:08 AM
  (*Warning* Graphic) Baltimore Police Officers Get Into An Intense Shootout With Armed Robbery Suspect! soni 0 55 06-29-2017, 12:11 PM
  After Bank of America forecloses on wrong house, homeowner, lawyer, moving crew, and police officers arrive at bank to seize assets and settle debt. soni 0 108 05-22-2017, 06:52 PM
  Strange cold war era underground home in Las Vegas soni 0 92 05-07-2017, 08:25 AM