If a poem is each time new, then it is necessarily an act of discovery, a chance taken, a chance that may lead to fulfillment or disaster - A. R. Ammons Quotes
Quote:If a poem is each time new, then it is necessarily an act of discovery, a chance taken, a chance that may lead to fulfillment or disaster - A. R. Ammons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I probably write a poem every 50 years. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 25 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I had these little babies [my twins] and it gave me something so spectacular, such a feeling - I was so turned on and so excited by them that I wrote a poem. I had it on scraps of paper and the maid threw it out. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 38 minutes ago
  [Julie Marie Pacino]is a great ballplayer, which I wanted to be. She did make four films by the time she was 14 but we're not going to talk about that. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 39 minutes ago
  I believe in one day at a time; you've got TODAY, that's what you' ve got. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
  It used to worry me what people said about me. I'm learning not to worry as much. Sometimes you feel critics are wrong all the time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:50 AM