The ignorance of the oppressed is strength for the oppressor. - A. R. Bernard Quotes
Quote:The ignorance of the oppressed is strength for the oppressor. - A. R. Bernard Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  We set ourselves limits, but we are all strong enough to aim higher, to achieve our goals. All we have to do is find such strength within ourselves. Know how to develop it. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
  Man seems merely dust postponed: the sublime as an encounter - pleasurable, intoxicating, even - with human weakness in the face of strength, age and size of the universe. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-10-2017, 09:50 AM
  Curiosity takes ignorance seriously - and is confident enough to admit when it's in the dark. It is aware of not knowing. And then it sets out to do something about it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-08-2017, 08:28 PM
  Do you love me enough that I may be weak with you? Everyone loves strength, but do you love me for my weakness? That is the real test. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-06-2017, 05:18 PM