A man and his dog is a sacred relationship. What nature hath put together let no woman put asunder. - A. R. Gurney Quotes
Quote:A man and his dog is a sacred relationship. What nature hath put together let no woman put asunder. - A. R. Gurney Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: soni
  Man is a little bit better than his reputation, and a little bit worse - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 7 minutes ago
  On any given Sunday you're gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is -- can you win or lose like a man? - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:41 PM