Music is language itself. It should not have any barriers of caste, creed, language or anything. Music is one, only cultures are different. Music is the language of languages. It is the ultimate mother of languages. - A. R. Rahman Quotes
Quote:Music is language itself. It should not have any barriers of caste, creed, language or anything. Music is one, only cultures are different. Music is the language of languages. It is the ultimate mother of languages. - A. R. Rahman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As a culture, we are not comfortable with mortality. We do not accept it the way other cultures do. We cling to youth, and we don't want to die. It's like, 'Well, too bad, we do.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was a child, and my mother was psychotic. She loved me, but I didn't really feel I had a mother... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:17 PM
  My mother didn't try to stab my father until I was six, but she must have shown signs of oddness before that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-16-2017, 07:51 AM
  You can begin to see an amalgamation of cultures, the real beginning of one world. Ten years ago, it would have been impossible... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM
  It's always better to speak the language of the team. Not only for the direct contact with everyone - sometimes it also helps you to understand the mentality of the people in the team a bit better. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 27 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM