I like music that is able to stir my soul. My music is a spiritual exercise - A. R. Rahman Quotes
Quote:I like music that is able to stir my soul. My music is a spiritual exercise - A. R. Rahman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:22 PM
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:21 PM
  My spiritual life is... sometimes I have access to it and sometimes I don't. When I do have access to it, it's usually a sense of my understanding... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:20 AM