The institution of marriage works better when there's a spiritual connection. If you're marrying just for the sake of the woman, then you may lose interest in each other very soon... - A. R. Rahman Quotes
Quote:The institution of marriage works better when there's a spiritual connection. If you're marrying just for the sake of the woman, then you may lose interest in each other very soon. When we marry in the interest of the Holy Spirit with the intention of serving God and humanity, then it gives a much larger perspective. - A. R. Rahman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:53 AM
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:47 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:20 PM