It had a language. It's a very emotional language that only exists in India, that part of [inaudible] so we wanted to use that... - A. R. Rahman Quotes
Quote:It had a language. It's a very emotional language that only exists in India, that part of [inaudible] so we wanted to use that. I had two versions - one with my voice and one with the girl's voice. But he preferred the girl's voice and he preferred my voice with an [inaudible]. - A. R. Rahman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The days weren't long enough for the reading she wanted to do. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  What she was finding also was how one book led to another, doors kept opening wherever she turned and the days weren't long enough for the reading she wanted to do. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
  Books are not about passing time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. Far from wanting time to pass, one just wishes one had more of it. If one wanted to pass the time one could go to New Zealand. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM