We didn't want to do that. It would have been a beautiful moment in the movie but it would have brought the movie down... - A. R. Rahman Quotes
Quote:We didn't want to do that. It would have been a beautiful moment in the movie but it would have brought the movie down. So Danny's vision was perfect I think when he wanted it to be driven at the same time having this new emotion about this boy coming as a hallucination or like a déjà vu and as the future kid. - A. R. Rahman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ... Once I start a book I finish it. That was the way one was brought up. Books, bread and butter, mashed potato - one finishes what's on one's plate. That's always been my philosophy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't talk very well. With writing, you've time to get it right. Also I've found the more I talk the less I write, and if I didn't write no one would want me to talk anyway. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:22 AM
  It's a lot harder to find fault with the mundane details of daily existence when you really, really know on a cellular level that you're going to go, and that this moment, right now, is life... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM