The idea of music is to liberate the listener and lead him to a frame where he feels he is elevated. - A. R. Rahman Quotes
Quote:The idea of music is to liberate the listener and lead him to a frame where he feels he is elevated. - A. R. Rahman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a blessing to have work that feels fulfilling. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  I know that it's probably not a good idea for a comedian, especially a satirist, to support a public policy group or a politician... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:54 AM
  Don't you get the idea I'm one of those goddam radicals. Don't get the idea I'm knocking the American system. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 06:42 AM
  It feels wonderful to be go back to the 1940's and recreate the whole era through my clothes, voice and body language. I am tired of playing the larger-than-life hero. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:12 AM
  I just like music all the way around the board. I can't stick to one thing - I've got to move around. - Akon Quotes soni 0 9 08-07-2017, 07:12 AM