These are the Rad (?) instruments that are dying out in India. So, it's going well and I think now we are increasing the number of kids we have taught and of course... - A. R. Rahman Quotes
Quote:These are the Rad (?) instruments that are dying out in India. So, it's going well and I think now we are increasing the number of kids we have taught and of course we are helping out with other things too. It's based in India now. [The idea is to] perfect it in one place and then we'll expand. - A. R. Rahman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not like J.K. Rowling, where I know there's going to be this number of seasons, and I know exactly what's going to happen... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  When I studied how to think in school, I was taught that the first rule of logic was that a thing cannot both be and not be at the same time and in the same respect... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM
  When your kids turn 13, an alien being invades their bodies and doesn't leave until they're 20. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-16-2017, 07:49 AM
  I have had some problems because the French don't like people to have success, they don't like the number one. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 09:52 PM
  We accept the need to train extensively to fly a plane; but think instinct should be enough for marrying and raising kids. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-11-2017, 07:32 AM