These are the Rad (?) instruments that are dying out in India. So, it's going well and I think now we are increasing the number of kids we have taught and of course... - A. R. Rahman Quotes
Quote:These are the Rad (?) instruments that are dying out in India. So, it's going well and I think now we are increasing the number of kids we have taught and of course we are helping out with other things too. It's based in India now. [The idea is to] perfect it in one place and then we'll expand. - A. R. Rahman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM