I am a big admirer of Sachin and his personality. He is a source of inspiration for the country and just looking at his photographs gives a lot of positive vibes. - A. R. Rahman Quotes
Quote:I am a big admirer of Sachin and his personality. He is a source of inspiration for the country and just looking at his photographs gives a lot of positive vibes. - A. R. Rahman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  I want my team to have my personality: surly, obnoxious, and arrogant. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 06:45 PM
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM
  A team should be an extension of a coach's personality. My teams are arrogant and obnoxious. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 08-20-2017, 06:31 PM