When I initially read the script, it goes inside and comes out different things even without commenting on any stuff. And then, those pieces are taken out and then spread out through the movie. - A. R. Rahman Quotes
Quote:When I initially read the script, it goes inside and comes out different things even without commenting on any stuff. And then, those pieces are taken out and then spread out through the movie. - A. R. Rahman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was younger, there was the sex thing. That's par for the course.When you're a movie star, it went with it. It's a kind of rite of passage, socially. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  [Oscar Wilde's Salome screenplay] is not autobiographical in a sense where you go to my house and see my kids and stuff like that, but that's why I guess it's semi-autobiographical. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  I'm naturally shy but I've done this [movie Salomaybe] so much and you get better at it than you would think. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  When you do these things, you sort of take the journey. The journey is all about how I can interweave the Oscar Wilde story, the story of Salome,... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago