I didn't see it coming at all. I just wanted to have this new experience with this team of Danny Boyle, Christian (Colson) and Simon (Beaufoy)... - A. R. Rahman Quotes
Quote:I didn't see it coming at all. I just wanted to have this new experience with this team of Danny Boyle, Christian (Colson) and Simon (Beaufoy). It was like an excursion for me from my normal routine and the Indian movies I do and that helped. - A. R. Rahman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:22 AM
  The era of procrastination...is coming to a close...we are entering a period of consequences - Winston Churchill (warning about the danger of appeasement - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM