Cats, no less liquid than their shadows, offer no angles to the wind. They slip, diminished, neat, through loopholes less than themselves. - A. S. J. Tessimond Quotes
Quote:Cats, no less liquid than their shadows, offer no angles to the wind. They slip, diminished, neat, through loopholes less than themselves. - A. S. J. Tessimond Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The wind and the sun are free. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 08:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  Where solar energy is concerned - and wind energy and battery storage and electric vehicles and efficiency technologies... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:31 PM
  It took me a bit to realize how big the changes have been in the last decade. In so many places - electricity from solar and wind is cheaper... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:15 PM
  Once the renewable infrastructure is built, the fuel is free forever. Unlike carbon-based fuels, the wind and the sun and the earth itself provide fuel that is free, in amounts that are effectively limitless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:20 PM
  The global environment crisis is, as we say in Tennessee, real as rain, and I cannot stand the thought of leaving my children with a degraded earth and a diminished future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:18 PM