I think the names of colors are at the edge, between where language fails and where it's at its most powerful. - A. S. Byatt Quotes
Quote:I think the names of colors are at the edge, between where language fails and where it's at its most powerful. - A. S. Byatt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think vampires are a timeless powerful archetype that can tap into people's psyches. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  artists try to say things that can't be said. in a fragile net of words, gestures, or colors, we hope to capture a feeling; a taste; a painful longing... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
  There is a percentage of people who want to be a little bit outside their comfort zone and I am one of them, someone who lives on the edge. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 12:50 PM
  It's always better to speak the language of the team. Not only for the direct contact with everyone - sometimes it also helps you to understand the mentality of the people in the team a bit better. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 27 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM