I am a creature of my pen. My pen is the best of me. - A. S. Byatt Quotes
Quote:I am a creature of my pen. My pen is the best of me. - A. S. Byatt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To admit the existence of a need in God is to admit incompleteness in the divine Being. Need is a creature-word and cannot be spoken... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 19 07-23-2017, 11:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  In my creature impatience I am often caused to wish that there were some way to bring modern Christians into a deeper spiritual life painlessly... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 5 07-23-2017, 02:16 PM
  As a total activity - I practice curating, art, architecture, writing, and publishing all together. I still act as a living creature. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 23 07-04-2017, 11:24 AM
  Sometimes I feel like a melody doesn't have anything to do with me, but it's just something that comes, is accumulated from me playing on the piano, and then this little creature just appears. - Agnes Obel Quotes soni 0 12 06-20-2017, 05:02 PM
  To care passionately for another human creature brings always more sorrow than joy; but at the same time, Elinor... - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 19 06-15-2017, 10:56 AM