As a little girl, I didn't like stories about little girls. I liked stories about dragons and beasts and princes and princesses and fear and terror and the Four Musketeers... - A. S. Byatt Quotes
Quote:As a little girl, I didn't like stories about little girls. I liked stories about dragons and beasts and princes and princesses and fear and terror and the Four Musketeers and almost anything other than nice little girls making moral decisions about whether to tell the teacher about what the other little girl did or did not do. - A. S. Byatt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:22 AM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  I see myself in the mold of Rin Tin Tin. It didn't go to his head either. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM