I think the virtue I prize above all others is curiosity. - A. S. Byatt Quotes
Quote:I think the virtue I prize above all others is curiosity. - A. S. Byatt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twentieth-century art may start with nothing, but it flourishes by virtue of its belief in itself, in the possibility of control over... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  True knowledge is a virtue of the talented, but harmful to those without discernment. Spring water free of impurity, entering the ocean, becomes undrinkable. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 21 08-06-2017, 08:57 PM
  My chief job is to constantly stir or rekindle the curiosity of people that gets driven out by bureaucracy and formal schooling systems. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 10 08-05-2017, 06:18 AM
  Curiosity is the key to creativity. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 5 08-04-2017, 09:57 PM
  Infinity imagines curiosity from the wild abyss - Only the child makes a swing-set view of the worlds upside down. Unwatched truth is the enchantment of childhood.And we never grow out of it... - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 04:29 PM