I think the virtue I prize above all others is curiosity. - A. S. Byatt Quotes
Quote:I think the virtue I prize above all others is curiosity. - A. S. Byatt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  Curiosity might be pictured as being made up of chains of small questions extending outwards, sometimes over huge distances, from a central hub composed of a few blunt, large questions. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-13-2017, 10:01 AM
  Curiosity takes ignorance seriously - and is confident enough to admit when it's in the dark. It is aware of not knowing. And then it sets out to do something about it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-08-2017, 08:28 PM
  Our responses to the world are crucially moulded by the company we keep, for we temper our curiosity to fit in with the expectations of others. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:19 PM
  The loftiest in status are those who do not know their own status, and the most virtuous of them are those who do not know their own virtue. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 7 09-04-2017, 12:49 PM