You can understand a lot about yourself by working out which fairytale you use to present your world to yourself in. - A. S. Byatt Quotes
Quote:You can understand a lot about yourself by working out which fairytale you use to present your world to yourself in. - A. S. Byatt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think a singer is an athlete. I've always tried to stay fit. Until my knee said, "Uh-uh," I was jogging. Then I started walking. They don't like walking a lot, but I'll push them. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I guess if people all followed the basic principles of their own religions, they would love everybody instead of hating half the world. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 7 hours ago
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
  Try to distill the character of your subject. Understand how he moves, thinks, acts. It's difficult to put into words... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:02 AM