One does not remember the winners. One remains haunted by the losers. - A. S. Byatt Quotes
Quote:One does not remember the winners. One remains haunted by the losers. - A. S. Byatt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  [T]he scientific enterprise will never be completely free of mistakes. What is important is that the overwhelming consensus on global warming remains unchanged. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
  There are as many forms of advice as there are colors of the rainbow. Remember that good advice can come from bad people and bad advice from good people... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:36 PM
  I'm a kind person, I'm kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you'll remember me for - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 10:09 PM