Don't you find it rather heavy, to have everything really in front of you – all the people who are going to matter, whom you haven't met yet, ...- A. S. Byatt Quotes
Quote:Don't you find it rather heavy, to have everything really in front of you – all the people who are going to matter, whom you haven't met yet, all the choices you are going to have to make, everything you might achieve, and all the possible failures – unreal now? The future flaps round my head like a cloud of midges. - A. S. Byatt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on 'Dancing with the Stars,' mainly because I would be too shy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  It used to worry me what people said about me. I'm learning not to worry as much. Sometimes you feel critics are wrong all the time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I've had very deep relationships that lasted for long periods of time with people - you could almost call them marriages, even though I didn't marry. But it was costly. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  You need some insecurity if you're an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven't yet started to think about retiring... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago