There is a certain aesthetic pleasure in trying to imagine the unimaginable and failing, if you are a reader. - A. S. Byatt Quotes
Quote:There is a certain aesthetic pleasure in trying to imagine the unimaginable and failing, if you are a reader. - A. S. Byatt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's such a wide variation in tax systems around the world, it's difficult to imagine a harmonized CO2 tax that every country agrees to... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  I never like the question about letter grades, but I think Trump is failing. I think that every day there's another set of tweets and another... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 08:23 AM
  Too many people don't protect their smartphones with a password or PIN. I anticipate that Apple's fingerprint reader will in fact make iPhone 5S owners more likely to secure their smartphones. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:06 PM
  The best stroked putt in a lifetime does not bring the aesthetic satisfaction of a perfectly hit wood or iron shot. There is nothing to match the whoosh and soar, the almost magical flight of a beautifully hit drive or 5-iron. - Al Barkow Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 07:05 AM