I hated being a novelist when I was 20 - I had nothing to write about. - A. S. Byatt Quotes
Quote:I hated being a novelist when I was 20 - I had nothing to write about. - A. S. Byatt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's no way to learn how to write a hit song. There's no formula for it. You just have to have it inside of you. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  We Americans write our own history. And the chapters of which we're proudest are the ones where we had the courage to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 10:03 PM
  I am not a prisoner of my sexuality like men younger than myself although I write about being a prisoner. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 10:58 PM
  A self made man is a rarity and hated by the parasites that floated to fame thought their parents, relatives and contacts. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 10:46 PM