One of the reasons I've gotten so attached to talking to scientists is that... they know there is a reality. - A. S. Byatt Quotes
Quote:One of the reasons I've gotten so attached to talking to scientists is that... they know there is a reality. - A. S. Byatt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Larry Grobel has the illness of all writers, he can't help himself. You're talking to him and all of a sudden, you say, "He's puttin' that in his cash register!" - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:48 AM
  When [Julia Marie Pacino] was 5 or 6 years old, we were in an Italian restaurant, and these people came by the table and they would start talking to me, asking me for my autograph and she just went under the table. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
  The reality of life is that we are exposed to a multiplicity of toxic substances. - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:27 AM
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 16 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM