Books that change you, even later in life, give you a kind of electrical shock as the world takes a different shape. - A. S. Byatt Quotes
Quote:Books that change you, even later in life, give you a kind of electrical shock as the world takes a different shape. - A. S. Byatt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the world of comedy, there's this: "If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well, get off". You can't argue with that either. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 10:04 AM
Last Post: soni
  The reality of life is that we are exposed to a multiplicity of toxic substances. - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:27 AM
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:25 AM
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 08:24 AM
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:23 AM