The successful editor is one who is constantly finding newwriters, nurturing their talents, and publishing them with critical and financial success. - A. Scott Berg Quotes
Quote:The successful editor is one who is constantly finding newwriters, nurturing their talents, and publishing them with critical and financial success. - A. Scott Berg Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 06:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  I do genuinely believe that the political system is not linear. When it reaches a tipping point fashioned by a critical mass of opinion... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM