I am a compulsive worker. But I'm also a compulsive relaxer. - A. Scott Berg Quotes
Quote:I am a compulsive worker. But I'm also a compulsive relaxer. - A. Scott Berg Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We're here to be worshipers first and workers only second. We take a convert and immediately make a worker out of him... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 13 07-13-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: soni
  For the first week of the Sian events I was a first aid worker in the streets of Sian. - Agnes Smedley Quotes soni 0 15 06-23-2017, 07:28 PM
  As you rest into stillness more profoundly, awareness becomes free of the mind's compulsive control, contractions, and identifications... - Adyashanti Quotes soni 0 52 06-03-2017, 09:30 AM
  The worker can unionize, go out on strike; mothers are divided from each other in homes, tied to their children by compassionate bonds; our wildcat strikes have most often taken the form of physical or mental breakdown. - Adrienne Rich Quotes soni 0 10 06-02-2017, 12:56 PM
  I was speaking to Ridley Scott the other day and he makes a film every 18 months. He's amazing really. - Adrian Lyne Quotes soni 0 41 05-31-2017, 01:00 PM