I read my first book on Woodrow Wilson at age 15, and I was hooked. - A. Scott Berg Quotes
Quote:I read my first book on Woodrow Wilson at age 15, and I was hooked. - A. Scott Berg Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:57 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  Book dedication To myself, without whose inspired and tireless efforts this book would not have been possible. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM