I said, ‘There’s one idea I’ve been carrying in my hip pocket for 35 years. It’s Woodrow Wilson.’ - A. Scott Berg Quotes
Quote:I said, ‘There’s one idea I’ve been carrying in my hip pocket for 35 years. It’s Woodrow Wilson.’ - A. Scott Berg Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  America's political system has evolved over the last 50 years in ways that have enhanced the power of business lobbies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  I flew on Air Force Two for eight years, and now I have to take off my shoes to get on an aeroplane. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  All I'm doing, all I have done for 40 years, is spend time with the best scientific experts, gain their confidence, and take advantage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:50 PM
  The gay rights movement of recent years has been an inspiring victory for humanity and it is in the tradition of the civil rights movement... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:46 PM