President J. Reuben Clark, Jr., a modern prophet, said over and over again that the Lord would never let one of his Saints who had been faithful ... - A. Theodore Tuttle Quotes
Quote:President J. Reuben Clark, Jr., a modern prophet, said over and over again that the Lord would never let one of his Saints who had been faithful in the payment of tithes and offerings go without the necessities of life” (Marion G. Romney, “The Blessings of an Honest Tithe,” New Era, Jan.-Feb. 1982, 45). Members who faithfully pay tithing are promised spiritual blessings as well. “I think it is not well known in the Church that payment of tithing has very little to do with money. Tithing has to do with faith. - A. Theodore Tuttle Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Modern people are only willing to believe in their computers, while I believe in myself. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 12:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  I have a very modern way of thinking; the chef is there to lead the team and not just to sit behind the piano. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:35 PM
  The challenge of modern relationships: how to prove more interesting than the other's smartphone. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-12-2017, 11:33 PM
  According to one influential wing of modern secular society there are few more disreputable fates than to end up being 'like everyone else' for... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-11-2017, 09:58 PM
  It is this idea 'decency' should be attached to wealth -and 'indecency'' to poverty - that forms the core of one strand of skeptical complaint against the modern status-ideal... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 25 09-11-2017, 07:41 AM