What we have done in the past is not sufficient now to prepare our youth. - A. Theodore Tuttle Quotes
Quote:What we have done in the past is not sufficient now to prepare our youth. - A. Theodore Tuttle Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As a culture, we are not comfortable with mortality. We do not accept it the way other cultures do. We cling to youth, and we don't want to die. It's like, 'Well, too bad, we do.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't think it does the audience any good to know what I do to prepare. It keeps it more of a surprise. I don't feel like it has to be a mystery. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:48 AM
  If you do not prepare now for the Afterlife, then when will you do so? - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 14 09-01-2017, 06:06 PM
  O youth.......be assured that knowledge alone does not strengthen the hand......Though a man read a hundred thousand scientific questions... - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 9 09-01-2017, 05:54 PM
  Look to the past and remember no empire rises that sooner or later won't fall. - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 7 08-29-2017, 10:31 PM