Little Bobby Jones of Atlanta is really a fine player, and shows every indication of becoming a tremendous great one, once he is master of himself, which must come with maturity. - A. W. Tillinghast Quotes
Quote:Little Bobby Jones of Atlanta is really a fine player, and shows every indication of becoming a tremendous great one, once he is master of himself, which must come with maturity. - A. W. Tillinghast Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you're reading some of the great plays, when you do what I call "taking up with a writer," something happens. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Whether he's doing great acting or not, you're seeing somebody who is in the tradition of a great actor. What he does with it, that's something else, but he's got it all... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:12 AM
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:03 AM