Extremely large greens breed slovenly play. When any green ceases to command respect, it loses its value as a test of that rarest of all strokes, the shot home. - A. W. Tillinghast Quotes
Quote:Extremely large greens breed slovenly play. When any green ceases to command respect, it loses its value as a test of that rarest of all strokes, the shot home. - A. W. Tillinghast Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on 'Dancing with the Stars,' mainly because I would be too shy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I think what you see [in Salome the play backstage] is an artist having this fit of temperament. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
  It would be hard to play a character you don't like - for me anyway - or can't find something in them to like. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
  I don't like what's going on in Iraq, naturally. I'm part of a large majority of people who don't, but I do not know the whole story. I do not believe what I see on television... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago