Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Kuwait. - A. Whitney Brown Quotes
Quote:Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Kuwait. - A. Whitney Brown Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You need to really scrub your investment portfolios, because I guarantee you, many of you are going to find them chock-full of subprime carbon assets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 09:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  Any child born into the hugely consumptionist way of life so common in the industrial world will have an impact that is, on average, many times more destructive than that of a child born in the developing world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM
  It's not unusual to find big political shifts that take place beneath the surface before they're visible above the surface. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 07:52 AM