Saint George killed the last dragon, and he was called a hero for it. I've never seen a dragon, and I wish he would have left at least one... - A. Whitney Brown Quotes
Quote:Saint George killed the last dragon, and he was called a hero for it. I've never seen a dragon, and I wish he would have left at least one. Saint Patrick made a name for himself by running the snakes out of Ireland, leaving the place vulnerable to rodent infestation. This business of making saints out of men who exterminate their fellow creatures has got to stop. All I'm saying is, it's starting to get a little lonely up here at the top of the food chain. - A. Whitney Brown Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  George Orwell once wrote that a false belief sooner or later collides with physical reality, usually on a battlefield. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 10:24 PM
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
  (George Bush) betrayed this country! He played on our fears. He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  George W. Bush promised us a foreign policy with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation in the eyes of the world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM