I don't know whether you have any rights before you're born. All I know is that being born again doesn't entitle you to twice as many. - A. Whitney Brown Quotes
Quote:I don't know whether you have any rights before you're born. All I know is that being born again doesn't entitle you to twice as many. - A. Whitney Brown Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  The American dream? We don't have a dream in Britain because we're bloody awake! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 1 hour ago
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago