Artists are often excellent businessmen. They have to be. Otherwise they do not remain artists. - A. Y. Jackson Quotes
Quote:Artists are often excellent businessmen. They have to be. Otherwise they do not remain artists. - A. Y. Jackson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 07:01 AM
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 12 08-19-2017, 06:56 AM
  I remain optimistic that ultimately free speech and a free press where individuals have access to the dialogue will have a self-correcting quality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:12 AM
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:47 AM