I dream of a true husband—a good man, not a brute, nor a champion of men on the battlefield; I dream but of a gentle man, ... - A.A. Attanasio Quotes
Quote:I dream of a true husband—a good man, not a brute, nor a champion of men on the battlefield; I dream but of a gentle man, one who neither speaks too loud nor ignores evil. I pray for such a like-minded mate, who will be ever for me like harmony to music, virtue to the soul, prosperity to the state, and forethought to the universe. - A.A. Attanasio Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the waitress has dirty ankles, the chili is good. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 24 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 27 minutes ago
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:15 PM
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:11 PM