The madness of demons is rage - the madness of angels - hope. - A.A. Attanasio Quotes
Quote:The madness of demons is rage - the madness of angels - hope. - A.A. Attanasio Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  artists try to say things that can't be said. in a fragile net of words, gestures, or colors, we hope to capture a feeling; a taste; a painful longing... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  How can I ever hope to communicate something to you unless I get signals back from you that I'm on the right track or that I've started at some place that you're familiar with? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM
  Travel agents would be wiser to ask us what we hope to change about our lives rather than simply where we wish to go. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:57 AM
  Pegging your contentment to the overall state of the world rather than of your own life: the basis of morality, or a sort of madness? - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-12-2017, 07:33 AM
  Every fall into love involves the triumph of hope over self-knowledge. We fall in love hoping we won't find in another what we know... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:39 AM