The hand is no different from what it creates. - A.A. Attanasio Quotes
Quote:The hand is no different from what it creates. - A.A. Attanasio Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the age of the internet, with all of its problems, over time, the very fact that individuals can join the conversation creates the opportunity for the emergence of - for the re-emergence of a genuine conversation of democracy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM
  Technology is an incredible tool - it connects people to each other, creates jobs all over the world, and makes life easier for millions of Americans. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:49 PM
  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Should the beholder have poor eyesight, he can ask the nearest person which girls look good. Beauty is in the hand of the beer holder. Beauty is in the heart of the beholder. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-09-2017, 07:20 AM
  My childhood memories reside somewhere in my subconscious part of my brain. Somehow I feel that my subconscious part creates far more interesting things than my conscious part can ever dream of. - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 15 08-06-2017, 09:05 PM