Religious apologists complain bitterly that atheists and secularists are aggressive and hostile in their criticism of them... - A.C. Grayling Quotes
Quote:Religious apologists complain bitterly that atheists and secularists are aggressive and hostile in their criticism of them. I always say: look, when you guys were in charge, you didn't argue with us, you just burnt us at the stake. Now what we're doing is, we're presenting you with some arguments and some challenging questions, and you complain. - A.C. Grayling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  Throughout history, religious wars have always been the most brutal and cruel and merciless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:45 AM
  What we've often seen is that when we Americans say, look, we've got to reduce pollution, business - some businesses complain about it... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:57 PM
  Atheists have just as much of a right to the public discourse as any ... people of any religious faith in this country. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:13 AM
  The point is that there is tremendous hypocrisy among the Christian right. And I think that Christian voters should start looking at global warming and extreme poverty as a religious issue that speaks to the culture of life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM