Everybody is entitled to believe. Churches have exactly the same right to exist as a football club, a trade union or a political party... - A.C. Grayling Quotes
Quote:Everybody is entitled to believe. Churches have exactly the same right to exist as a football club, a trade union or a political party. But if you and I set up the Church of the Fairies of the Garden, then I don't think we should automatically be meeting the queen, be entitled to seats in the House of Lords or get public money for our fairy schools. - A.C. Grayling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'd still prefer to do five nights at a club than one night at Allstate Arena. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:55 AM
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  We need to put a price on carbon, and that's what cap-and-trade does and that's also what a CO2 tax does... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:18 PM
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM