Look at the blogosphere - the biggest lavatory wall in the universe, a palimpsest of graffiti and execration. - A.C. Grayling Quotes
Quote:Look at the blogosphere - the biggest lavatory wall in the universe, a palimpsest of graffiti and execration. - A.C. Grayling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mark my words, when a society has to resort to the lavatory for its humour, the writing is on the wall. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  I'm a Buddhist, so one of my biggest beliefs is, 'Everything changes, don't take it personally.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM
  One of the great things about the universe is that it's fair. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:44 PM
  As the centuries unfold, millions of artists will live on the moon and paint the moon and Mars as we go out into the universe. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:38 PM