Look at the blogosphere - the biggest lavatory wall in the universe, a palimpsest of graffiti and execration. - A.C. Grayling Quotes
Quote:Look at the blogosphere - the biggest lavatory wall in the universe, a palimpsest of graffiti and execration. - A.C. Grayling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think people need housing. And there's empty buildings, I think people should live in there. If you want to call them squatters, trespassers, hey, I call Wall Street thieves! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
  George Bush taking credit for the wall coming down is like the rooster taking credit for the sun rising. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM
  In reality there is no cause or effect, there is only the indifference of the universe. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-13-2017, 07:38 AM
  Adaptation is always the same process for me, which is some version of throwing the book at the wall and seeing what pages fall out... - Akiva Goldsman Quotes soni 0 7 08-06-2017, 08:40 PM