Sensible Catholics have for generations been ignoring the views on contraception held by reactionary old men in the Vatican, ... - A.C. Grayling Quotes
Quote:Sensible Catholics have for generations been ignoring the views on contraception held by reactionary old men in the Vatican, but alas, since it is the business of all religious doctrines to keep their votaries in a state of intellectual infancy (how else do they keep absurdities seeming credible?), insufficient numbers of Catholics have been able to be sensible. - A.C. Grayling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  As long as the government's actions are secret, it cannot be held accountable. A government for the people and by the people should be transparent to the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:31 PM
  I have felt for a long time that the pathway to solving the climate crisis is through the building of a massive grassroots army of men and women... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM
  Future generations may well have occasion to ask themselves, "What were our parents thinking? Why didn't they wake up when they had a chance?" We have to hear that question from them, now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM
  There is a cliche that men want their women to be ladies in public and hookers behind closed doors. I want my woman to be the sharper image robot so that she can be turned off. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM